This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: alternatives-1.3.30c-1
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 10:15:23 -0400
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: alternatives-1.3.30c-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
alternatives provides a framework for managing installation of multiple
packages that provide similar features, and selecting between them.
Changes since 1.3.29a-1
* resync with fastcoder.net chkconfig-1.3.30c (same version
currently used by Cygwin's chkconfig package)
* fixed parsing bug when reading /var/lib/alternatives files. Reported
by Volker Zell: http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2008-04/msg00428.html
* internal: modified build procedure to start with unmodified
chkconfig-1.3.30c package, and manipulate using cygport code,
rather than creating an 'alternatives' source tarball 'offline'.
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html