This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin-1.7.0-3 problem (wet paint version)
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 10:53:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: Cygwin-1.7.0-3 problem (wet paint version)
- References: <480AD314.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Apr 20 14:52, Trevor Forbes wrote:
> I access my windows XP PC either via rdesktop or ssh on a Linux Gentoo PC.
> (Note I use using XPUnlimited to get multiple rdesktops) Using
> Cygwin-1.7.0-3 I found I can run Cygwin application via ssh or rdesktop
> but not both at the same time.
Strange. But I'm still heavily working on this stuff. With my current
local code I can't reproduce this, neither on XP, nor on 2K8. I guess
I'll check in my changes and create a 1.7.0-4 today, so you have
something new for testing.
Thanks for the report,
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html