How to backup Cygwin packages list?

Hi,

I'd like to backup the packages list of my current Cygwin installation, ie the config files which list which packages Cygwin got installed.

So that I could take this configuration file(s) to another PC with fresh Cygwin installation and get the same Cygwin programs I use on the other PC.
Or for re-installment, for example when the Cygwin folder has been lost.

Which files would I have to backup to achieve that?

Thanks!

-ric