This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SDL and OpenFST package
- From: VÃclav Haisman <v dot haisman at sh dot cvut dot cz>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 12:58:32 +0200
- Subject: Re: SDL and OpenFST package
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
| Just wondering if there is any available cygwin package for
| SDL, SDL_image, SDL_gfx and OpenFST.
| currently need them for my project, however can not find them in cygwin
| please let me know if anyone have such package that can be install in to
All Cygwin packages are listed on <http://cygwin.com/packages/>.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html