Re: Unable to run sshd under a domain sshd_server account [SOLVED]

On May 13 11:09, Schutter, Thomas A. wrote:
> [...]

That wasn't what I was talking about.  I was just referring to the
assertion that Windows doesn't know about user impersonation or
user switching.

As for your user token, Cygwin tries to get information about the user
by asking the local machine what local and global groups the user is
member in.  Some local groups are only in the user's group list, because
one of the global grouyps is in turn member of a local group, which is
probably the case for the Admin's group.  For some reason your local
machine doesn't return any of the information about the global domain
groups your user is member in.  Possible reasons are that retrieving the
PDC for the user's domain fails, or that the PDC refuses to list the
user's groups for some reason.  That's something you would have to debug
in your local installation.

Corinna

Red Hat