RE: MS or cygwin dll debug tools/ was "sys/sockio.h" etc.

> .rdata relocs it is then.

This is why I lurk as I now remember something about this and, sure, I can find it on google.
Of course, it would still be nice to have a fully instrumented load ( so where do I find the
unreolcatable data?) .
I relinked with -strip and used dumpbin to find all the symbols in rdata but there are several hundred.
I thought I could grep the code for suspicious consts but no luck so far.
Isn't there some way to find the offending relocation attempt? What does strace know
about the stituation or does it just echo stuff from Windoze?

Thanks.

Mike Marchywka
586 Saint James Walk
Marietta GA 30067-7165
404-788-1216 (C)<- leave message
989-348-4796 (P)<- emergency only
marchywka@hotmail.com
Note: If I am asking for free stuff, I normally use for hobby/non-profit
information but may use in investment forums, public and private.
Please indicate any concerns if applicable.
Note: Hotmail is possibly blocking my mom's entire
ISP - try  me on marchywka@yahoo.com if no reply
here. Thanks.