This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Running fontforge.exe does nothing
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 14:06:02 +0100
- Subject: RE: Running fontforge.exe does nothing
- References: <01ed01c8d45b$58705b50$0401a8c0@SYS3>
David Spector wrote on 22 June 2008 12:30:
> I installed the latest fontforge, following the
> official instructions.
> When I run fontforge in the X window, nothing happens.
> www.springtimesoftware.com/ff-screen01.JPG shows this.
> As you can see, there is no error message.
This is the typical symptom of a program that is missing a DLL it needs
under Cygwin. If you run "cygcheck fontforge.exe", it'll tell you what
fontforge needs and if any are missing.
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html