This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fwd: md5sum using Cygwin in Windows
- From: Greg Chicares <gchicares at sbcglobal dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 23:30:02 +0000
- Subject: Re: Fwd: md5sum using Cygwin in Windows
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 2008-06-23 21:42Z, Ben wrote:
> The Ubuntu help says that if you download Cygwin (link:
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/HowToMD5SUM), you can follow the
> Linux directions. I'm using the Cygwin shell and it is not working. I
If all you want to do is check the md5sum of one file, then you'll
probably find it easier to download a program that does only that.
Here's a link that was definitely working a month or two ago:
and that program doesn't require Cygwin at all.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html