This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: binutils: nm -C doesn't demangle?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 16:13:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: binutils: nm -C doesn't demangle?
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 01:56:37PM -0500, Yaakov (Cygwin Ports) wrote:
>In the previous version of binutils, nm -C removed the leading
>underscore from symbols. AFAICS the current version no longer does
>this, which breaks certain things. Is this intended, and if so, what
>is the workaround?
Test case? I have certain things on my computer but apparently they
aren't the right certain things.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html