Re: Running fontforge.exe does nothing

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 09:32:51AM -0400, David Spector wrote:
>Perhaps the best solution would be for any information channel (like
>this mailing list) to offer a choice of either user interface.  This
>could be done in some standard Open Source way, so no organization
>hosting a channel would have to do any additional programming.

That sounds like quite a bit of work for an administrator (i.e, me) both
in terms of setup and in ongoing maintenance.

Lots of projects use mailing lists so we'll be sticking with mailing
lists for the foreseeable future.  If that isn't acceptable then, as was
pointed out, there are other web sites which provide a web interface.

cgf