Copy edits for 'cygwin-ug-net/using-effectively.html' - patch and changelog entry

I was catching up on the documentation (which I last read years ago) and
as I read for content I spotted a few copy editing problems
(subject-verb agreement, "and" instead of "are", preposition and article
choice).

According to the archives the 'cygwin' list is the one to which to send
user guide patches. [Thread "Where to send corrections for user's manual
?", Igor Pechtchanski and Christopher Faylor, Oct 20, 2002].  Such
patches didn't fit any of the (other) lists.

Attached are (1) ChangeLog entry per the pointers in
http://cygwin.com/contrib.html and the GNU ChangeLog standards and (2)
unified diff against the anon cvs sources (as of about 2200GMT
20080626).

It's been quite a few years since I've last contributed to projects
(e.g. elisp manual in 1990s, gmake test builds, etc).
Given the overhead (pointer chasing, etc, etc), I hope these changes
make it into the tree and the online docs.

Fred