This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Poor man's mailer??
- From: "Charles D. Russell" <worwor at bellsouth dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 15:29:25 -0500
- Subject: Re: Poor man's mailer??
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: worwor at bellsouth dot net
Kevin M wrote:
Hello,Cygwin has a package called "email" that may be what you want.
A while ago Pierre gave me a "poor mans mailer" and I have lost he email
that contained the instructions. Sorry about that. I recall setting up a
MAILTO= something or another in the crontab file and after that I can't
remember. Forgive me for losing the information can somebody help me.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html