This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Terminal copy-paste
- From: Andrew DeFaria <Andrew at DeFaria dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 22:47:37 -0700
- Subject: Re: Terminal copy-paste
- References: <loom.20080717T003821email@example.com>
I use cygwin from a few time, I would know if is there a terminal that
support copy and paste ( not rxvt ),Why, sir, do you discount rxvt out of the gate? I find rxvt's copy and
paste works just find and rxvt does not require that I run a heavy X
server process. Why do you discount it as a solution?
not in X windows system. The default terminal is great for colour,
fonts, geometry, cursor, but lack
the possibility to copy and paste.
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
Don't tell anyone, but duct tape is The Force. It has a dark side, and a
light side, and it binds the Universe together.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html