Re: configuring the backspace key, etc. (un-indenting doesn't work with vim)

Christopher Faylor wrote:
Thank you Mark. I think you have put your finger on the basic problem which started this tedious discussion.
You are entitled to your opinion. Surely you allow others to hold differing opinions than yours. But I must ask, if you find this discussion tedious then what stops you from simply ignoring it?
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
I don't have a solution but I admire the problem.