Re: term bash shell with multiple tabs ? (without X)

Administrator wrote:
I'm looking for a terminal / shell utility that will let me have multiple tabs open (shell terminal or term in each tab doing something different). I find that I have several cygwin bash shells open at any one time and want to reduce this to one window.

Is there anything that does this? I don't want to run X but am willing to purchase commercial software if it will do the trick. I am on Windows XP.

If you check the email archives, you'll find a similar thread within the last week or so. But one of the two options mentioned was:

-- Larry Hall RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office 216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX Holliston, MA 01746