This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: term bash shell with multiple tabs ? (without X)
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 16:53:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: term bash shell with multiple tabs ? (without X)
- References: <488A3AB8.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I'm looking for a terminal / shell utility that will let me have
multiple tabs open (shell terminal or term in each tab doing something
different). I find that I have several cygwin bash shells open at any
one time and want to reduce this to one window.
Is there anything that does this? I don't want to run X but am willing
to purchase commercial software if it will do the trick. I am on
If you check the email archives, you'll find a similar thread within the
last week or so. But one of the two options mentioned was:
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html