Help on dos2unix

Hello all,

I am using the command dos2unix to convert file from DOS to UNIX in a makefile. But I get the return code 128 from the command which stop the make command. I tried to find information about the meaning of this return code without any success. Does anyone can help me ?

Thanks in advance.

Pascal HEUDE
Responsible of embedded software development
LIEBHERR-AEROSPACE TOULOUSE SAS
408, avenue des Etats-Unis
BP 52010
31016 TOULOUSE Cedex 2 - FRANCE
TÃlÂ:		+33 5 61 35-22-40
FaxÂ:		+33 5 61 35-29-52
Courriel:	pascal.heude@liebherr.com
InternetÂ:	www.liebherr.com
ï Please consider the environment before printing this email.
ï Avant d'imprimer ce mail, pensez à l'environnement.