Perl module Audio::Data

Hello,

I am trying to get the Audio::Data perl module because a program, rsynth
called by the HSLab
utility of HTK, needs it.
I have not found it in the cygwin perl packages and when I use
perl -MCPAN -e shell
and then
install Audio::Data (or fforce install Audio::Data) I get the following:

CPAN.pm: Going to build N/NI/NI-S/Audio-1.029.tar.gz
Checking if your kit is complete...
Looks good
Writing Makefile for Audio::Data
ERROR from evaluation of
/home/Mary/.cpan/build/Audio-1.029-vjksgS/Play/Makefile.PL: Cannot open
config/dummy.xs:No such file or directory at ./Makefile.PL line 54.
Warning: No success on command[/usr/bin/perl.exe Makefile.PL]
 NI-S/Audio-1.029.tar.gz
 /usr/bin/perl.exe Makefile.PL -- NOT OK
Running make test
 Make had some problems, won't test
Running make install
 Make had some problems, won't install
Failed during this command:
NI-S/Audio-1.029.tar.gz                      : writemakefile NO
'/usr/bin/perl.exe Makefile.PL' returned status 512

Please help

Mary

Vinsamlega athugið að upplýsingar í tölvupósti þessum og viðhengi eru eingöngu ætlaðar þeim sem póstinum er beint til og gætu innihaldið upplýsingar sem eru trúnaðarmál. Sjá nánar: http://www.ru.is/trunadur

Please note that this e-mail and attachments are intended for the named addresses only and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. Further information:
http://www.ru.is/trunadur