can any body help me to solve the permission denied problem

don't not why after i run the command below:
tar -zxf
cygdrive/d/toolchains/cygwin/sdcc-2.7.0-2sensinode_banked-cygwin.tar.gz
the condition of cannot open: permission denied will come out like the
picture below:
can anybody here help me solve the problem ??thk
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19902675/cygwin.jpg