Re: grep exit with STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION error

Hi Mike,

Unfortunately I only get this error massages once, so I assume this
just temporary error in my computer, but your case maybe different
considering it's happen many time. I am not programmer but I think
some one in list maybe can help you ( so I forward this message to list),
and maybe good idea to describe your problem more detail like how you
implement the command or some cygcheck output.

For your information I am right now not using batch file to call
mkuser.sh script, but using NSIS script from portableapps instead and
my portable cygwin run almost flawless.

Regards,