This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Vista and cygwin1.dll
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 18:32:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: Vista and cygwin1.dll
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Vista gives a string of error messages, essentialy saying that I am using
wrong cygwin1,dll. There are several sites that claim to fix this problem,
but I am reluctant to use them.
Note that this problem is the same with cygwin 184.108.40.206 downloaded today,
and with an older cygwin setup copied from my WindowsXP computer.
This is not a Vista problem.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html