Re: Cygwin Line Feed/ Carriage Return Help

On 2008-10-31 04:02Z, sandsturm wrote: [...]

Your reply didn't make it here from nabble.com: all I see, even
in the raw message source [1], is a full quote of Larry's message.
It might be better to join the mailing list. Here's what appeared
only on nabble.com [reformatted]:

| Hi Larry
|
| Thanks for the fast reply. I tried to reinstall cygwin in UNIX Mode,
| because I think this is the point where it fails. But reinstallation
| (after deleting cygwin folder, service and cygwin registry) didn't
| solved my problem.
|
| sandsturm

[1] "raw message source":

http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin/get-raw-msg?listname=cygwin&date=2008-10&msgid=20259889.post%40talk.nabble.com