Re: git-svn: perl <pid> child_copy: linked dll data write copy failed

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 07:55:48AM -0700, George Reilly wrote:
>...I've just double checked my Trash and Spam folders in Gmail, and I
>can find no bounces from the list.  And I unwittingly sent two HTML
>mails to the list before guessing what had gone wrong.
>
>Anyway, however much unproductive fun it may be to get snotty about
>HTML bounces, the real reason for my (multiple) messages was git-svn.
>
>What say you to the git-svn issues?  (Hint: read the rest of
>http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2008-10/msg00602.html, since you chose to
>snip that text in your reply.)

I chose to "snip the text" because it was not relevant to my reply and
it is generally considered good manners to trim responses.  I'm not
going to be providing you with git support since git is not my package.
I do maintain the mailing lists however.

If you are having email problems then please refer to
http://cygwin.com/lists.html and http://sourceware.org/lists.html .
And, if you need to engage a human about mailing list problems then send
email to postmaster at this site.