This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Call "undocumented" NTDLL functions with Cygwin/gcc?
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 10:14:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: Call "undocumented" NTDLL functions with Cygwin/gcc?
- References: <20081101074937.GA4858@panix.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Nov 1 03:49, David Arnstein wrote:
> I would like to use some of the "undocumented" NTDLL functions from
> within a C or C++ program. I would like to compile this program from
> Cygwin's C or C++ compiler.
> The functions I refer to involve Registry operations, such as
> NtQueryValueKey() and NtEnumerateValueKey(). I found some sparse
> documentation here:
> I could not find these under /usr/include. Any suggestions?
Many of the ntdll functions and types are defined under
/usr/include/w32api/ddk. The definitions are not complete so expect
that you have to create your own header to define missing symbols.
Patches to extend the files in w32api (maintained by the MingW team) are
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html