This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: OpenSSH-5.1p1-6 (-7)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 13:35:39 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: OpenSSH-5.1p1-6 (-7)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Nov 07, 2008 at 09:51:24AM -0800, Herb Maeder wrote:
>On 07 Nov 2008 12:00:56 +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>> I've just updated the version of OpenSSH to 5.1p1-6.
>> This is a bugfix release which fixes a bug in the ssh-host-config script
>> which stumbles over user names with a substring of "ssh" in them and
>> thinks that ssh processes are still running.
>> There's an equivalent new 5.1p1-7 release for Cygwin 1.7 testers.
>It seems that setup-2.ini on the mirrors is actually pointing to 5.1p1-6,
>which does not exist in release-2.
>It looks like the modification time of the tarball is 3 minutes after
>setup-2.ini, so perhaps setup-2.ini just needs to be regenerated.
There have been some problems regenerating setup-2.ini today. I'm waiting
for some package maintainers to fill me in on what's going on with their
packages so that we can fix the problem.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html