This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: how do I report a bug in cygpath
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 16:13:22 -0500
- Subject: Re: how do I report a bug in cygpath
- References: <4918A261.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Lee Dilkie wrote:
If this isn't the list, or the method, how would one go about reporting
a bug in the cygpath utility.
This is the proper place to report Cygwin bugs.
It is reporting an absolute path for
windows style in all invocations and ignoring the absence of -a.
$ cygpath -w foo
$ cygpath -wa foo
$ cygpath -u foo
$ cygpath -ua foo
WJFFM. What does 'cygpath --version' report for you? Mine is 18.104.22.168.
Perhaps you're out of date?
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html