This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: clamav-0.94-1
- From: René Berber <r dot berber at computer dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 16:38:30 -0600
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: clamav-0.94-1
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4918B5BA.email@example.com>
Yaakov (Cygwin Ports) wrote:
> Reini Urban wrote:
>> The cygwin clamav packages (Clam AntiVirus - GPL anti-virus toolkit)
>> has been updated to 0.94-1
> libclamav.la is broken again, this time with a fake libbz2.la.
> PLEASE, get rid of all the fake .la files from your system so that your
> packages are usable by others.
>  http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2005-12/msg00542.html
>  http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2007-07/msg00152.html
And version 0.94.1 has been out since Oct 30... still compiles out of
the box and works (but 'make check' doesn't work and ClamAV has dropped
support for Cygwin).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html