This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: how do I report a bug in cygpath
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 12:48:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: how do I report a bug in cygpath
- References: <4918A261.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Nov 10 16:06, Lee Dilkie wrote:
> Hi folks,
> If this isn't the list, or the method, how would one go about reporting
> a bug in the cygpath utility. It is reporting an absolute path for
> windows style in all invocations and ignoring the absence of -a.
> $ cygpath -w foo
> $ cygpath -wa foo
> $ cygpath -u foo
> $ cygpath -ua foo
I could reproduce the problem. I applied a patch to CVS.
Thanks for the report,
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html