This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Lost background and foreground color settings when upgrading rxvt to v2.7.10
- From: Tim Bingham <binghamtim at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: BinghamTim at gmail dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 15:08:59 -0500
- Subject: Lost background and foreground color settings when upgrading rxvt to v2.7.10
I've been happily using rxvt for a while using, what I understood to be, the out-of-the-box background and foreground color settings (dark blue and yellow respectively).
After I installed a recent update using cygwin setup (obtaining rxvt v2.7.10) I get a white background and a black foreground (text).
How can I get the original colors back ?
I've tried the rxvt -background and -foreground options but can't seem to reproduce the original colors.
Incidentally, on the upgrade, the value of the COLORFGBG environment variable changed from "default;default" to "0;default;15"
Thanks for any help.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html