This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gnuplot on ggi failure
- From: Peter Rosin <peda at lysator dot liu dot se>
- To: Marco Atzeri <marco_atzeri at yahoo dot it>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 19:29:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: gnuplot on ggi failure
- References: <email@example.com>
Den 2008-11-14 23:23, skrev Marco Atzeri:
I was trying to use gnuplot with ggi terminal
but gnuplot close with this unclear output:
Terminal type set to 'ggi'
gnuplot> plot [-1:1] sin(x)
LibGGI: No explicit target specified.
LibGGI: Try to use display-directx...
Init Backup Failed RC = 145. Exiting
any hint ?
Probably fixed by this patch:
That patch is not yet in any released version of ggi, but I'll see if I can
make an update with that patch included. I'm one version behind anyway...
It might be a couple of days though, so don't hold your breath.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html