This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: rxvt-20050409-8
- From: cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 18:55:35 -0500
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: rxvt-20050409-8
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
RXVT is a VT102 terminal emulator for both X and Windows.
This release is intended to fix only one issue: the recent release of
modular X made some file system changes such that rxvt could not find
its system-default settings file. Now it can.
This release does NOT attempt to address any other known bugs, and I
still have a few patch submissions sitting in my queue. Those will
probably be addressed during the cygwin-1.7 transition, not before.
---------- rxvt-20050409-8 -- 2008 Nov 15 ----------
* Adapt to issues with new modular X distribution
* Build with cygport 0.4.2 (STOCK)
* Correct setup.hint
---------- rxvt-20050409-7 -- 2007 Aug 27 ----------
* Fix handling of alt-backspace, introduced in -6
---------- rxvt-20050409-6 -- 2007 Aug 25 ----------
* Fix issue with font size
* Add Rxvt app-defaults
* revert to TERM=xterm
* Fix resources (missing icon)
* Add new icon from run.exe
---------- rxvt-20050409-5 -- 2007 Aug 20 ----------
* Fix ALT-Fn key
* default to TERM=rxvt instead of xterm
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html