This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Issue with setup.exe 2.573.2.3? (experimental mode)
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 19:20:17 -0500
- Subject: Re: Issue with setup.exe 2.573.2.3? (experimental mode)
- References: <009401c9490f$567512e0$3201a8c0@aew2knew>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Andreas Eibach wrote:
can anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong here?
I'm *quite* sure that with previous versions, it was possible to select
Experimental mode instead of 'Current' and be able to install ALL
By this do you mean all packages regardless of whether the package
has an experimental version or not? If so, I'd be surprised if
'setup.exe' ever did that but if you showed me a version that did,
I'd at least believe you. ;-)
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html