This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [users@httpd] Re: WELCOME to firstname.lastname@example.org (UNCLASSIFIED)
- From: "morgan gangwere" <0 dot fractalus at gmail dot com>
- To: "The Vulgar and (extremely) Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>, "the Official Cygwin Mailing List... now with more domo-kun." <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 16:21:10 -0700
- Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Re: WELCOME to email@example.com (UNCLASSIFIED)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <38F429615771444B8D54CBE4C04B653B057BD5BB@ascension.disanet.disa-u.mil> <4921D623.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4921DE6F.email@example.com>
> Hey Morgan... was this in response to my registering with the mail list? I
> wasn't sure, but it seemed like the timing was more than coincidence! :) Is
> it preferred that I use a different mail client for the list? I try to be
> sensitive to the "norms" of new lists, forums, and newsgroups that I join.
Nah thats cool.. I would just assume that DoD would assign valid
digital signatures for their employees :P
One other thing is a) Dont toppost b) dont private-mail unless otherwise stated.
[ this has been crossposted to "The official Cygwin mailing list, now
with more potatoes" <firstname.lastname@example.org> and "The highly
unprofessional, vulgar and rude overall Cygwin talk list"
"Space does not reflect society, it expresses it." -- Castells, M.,
Space of Flows, Space of Places: Materials for a Theory of Urbanism in
the Information Age, in The Cybercities Reader, S. Graham, Editor.
2004, Routledge: London. p. 82-93.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html