This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SFTP doesn't work with ChrootDirectory option set
- From: TheO <idgajelas at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 06:34:18 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: SFTP doesn't work with ChrootDirectory option set
- Reply-to: idgajelas at yahoo dot com
I tried to set ChrootDirectory to / (the root directory) which normally is
identical to "no jail" (and therefore I don't need to copy anything to
user's home directory).
But it didn't work for SFTP; it worked for SSH though.
------------ Corinna Vinschen wrote: --------------------
There's some likelihood that you did something wrong. You must copy
everything required to run sftp to the jail and then some. Cygwin
certainly doesn't exclude sftp from working because it doesn't like
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html