This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Git corrupts repository
- From: Spiro Trikaliotis <an-cygwin at spiro dot trikaliotis dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 13:36:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: Git corrupts repository
- References: <email@example.com>
* On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 01:17:07PM +0100 Kovarththanan Rajaratnam wrote:
> I've run into a similar issue as described in . No matter which
> repository I try to clone, I end up with a corrupt repository. According
> to  it should be sufficient to put the git repository onto a binary
> mount point in order to avoid line endings issues.
Was /cygdrive/c/Temp already binary when you created/converted the git
repository, or have you done it afterwards?
The directory must be binary already on creation.
Spiro R. Trikaliotis http://opencbm.sf.net/
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html