This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: A message from rebaseall
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 11:17:50 -0500
- Subject: Re: A message from rebaseall
- References: <492C12DE.email@example.com>
On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 03:59:42PM +0100, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
> I want to flag that when I 'rebaseall' it says:
> /usr/lib/clisp-2.44/full+gtk2/svm.so: skipped because nonexistent
> Is it to be expected?
rebaseall is driven by the setup.exe file lists in /etc/setup. So, if a
file is no longer in its original installation location, then you will
get this error message.
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D 8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html