This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Unable to read configuration files xmgrace and nedit
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 11:57:05 -0500
- Subject: Re: Unable to read configuration files xmgrace and nedit
- References: <492BC59A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Charles L. Werner wrote:
I was able to repair the problem by adding
to my .bashrc file
Perhaps this is related to the recent changes in the X11 packages.
Again, this is an X issue that is best directed to the Cygwin-X list.
I believe the general recommendation there is to _not_ set this variable
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html