This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: A message from rebaseall
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 18:43:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: A message from rebaseall
- References: <492C12DE.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Angelo Graziosi schrieb:
I want to flag that when I 'rebaseall' it says:
/usr/lib/clisp-2.44/full+gtk2/svm.so: skipped because nonexistent
Is it to be expected?
This file is from the not updated clisp-gtk2-2.44-2 package.
I could not build this subpackage recently anymore, but it will build
fine soon, when Yaakov will move his gtk2 packages over from ports.
At least I hope so.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html