This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: A message from rebaseall
- From: Angelo Graziosi <angelo dot graziosi at alice dot it>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 18:23:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: A message from rebaseall
- References: <492C12DE.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jason Tishler wrote:
rebaseall is driven by the setup.exe file lists in /etc/setup. So, if a
file is no longer in its original installation location, then you will
get this error message.
I have examined /usr/lib and discovered that it contains:
clisp-2.44 has all wrong links and it belongs to clisp-gtk2-2.44-1
package which *installs* only /usr/lib/clisp-2.44/full+gtk2 (see ).
It looks as a packaging bug for clisp-gtk2 package.
Should this be flagged to clisp/clisp-gtk2 maintainer/s?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html