This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 21:18:23 -0500
- Subject: Re: sem_unlink?
- References: <20081127231651.GB6403@const.famille.thibault.fr>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 12:16:51AM +0100, Samuel Thibault wrote:
>There is no sem_unlink function, is there a reason or is that a PTW?
PTC. It's not easy to get right in a Windows environment. If I read
what's required correctly it could require interprocess communication.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html