This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Latest autoconf (2.63): problem generating libtool script when reconfiguring GCC (maybe others).
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 18:25:48 +0000
- Subject: Re: Latest autoconf (2.63): problem generating libtool script when reconfiguring GCC (maybe others).
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 12/9/08, Dave Korn wrote:
> Hi gang (and Chuck in particular!)
Eeeww. Did all those attachments come out inline? Sorry if so, I'm
not sure how to drive this gmail account yet or whether it's going to
be configurable to send email how I want it.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html