This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: wamp cygwin php. Files with acl, setfacl, issue
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 02:00:16 -0600
- Subject: Re: wamp cygwin php. Files with acl, setfacl, issue
- References: <493F73DD.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Tim Oxley wrote:
> I'm running wamp/cygwin as a testing environment, and php doesn't want
> to recognise any files I create under cygwin (eg vim/touch etc) as they
> don't have the additional permissions (no + at the end of an ls -l
> command) .
> For example, a php 'is_file()' returns false on a file that most
> certainly exists. Figuring out what was going on was source of much
> I'm sure I am not the first person to have this problem, but I'm having
> trouble finding info, I've been reading about extended file permissions
> and setfacl etc, but I don't know how to set it up so I don't have to
> manually setfacl each file I create in cygwin?
> Help appreciated, thanks.
The cygwin-xfree list is only for X11 inquiries. Moving this to the
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html