FW: how do i port applications from linux environment to windows vc++

Hi all,

I am not sure if this is the right forum to ask this question, but how
do I port applications from Linux environment to windows vc++?
Assume I have only the C source codes, which do not use any system calls
at all. But what about the header files? And Compiler difference?
What all should I take care?

I have an application that I compiled and executed with cygwin and now I
want to move that to VC++.

Can someone point me to a resource / good book which talks about simple
porting from Linux to vc++? I am not so successful with Google, and I
could just get info on specific header file cases.

Thank you.
Prasanth.