TCL 20080420 lost serial port capabilities

I used to use COM ports on windows all the time and now I installed Cygwin on another machine and the capability has been totally lost.

I've recompiled tcl from the cygwin src package to no avail.

I haven't starting digging yet --- unfortunately my last post went unanswered.

So I'm trying again.

Any thoughts?

-Ben

--