Re: MinTTY

MinTTY is an application very interesting. I want to flag some problem I
meet in using it.

I cannot insert the character : '~' (tilde, i.e. the 'home dir').
Usually with my italian keyboard I use 'ALT GR'+ì (accented 'i'): this
works with xterm, urxvt, rxvt; with Cygwin.bat I need ALT+ASCII code.

Also the ALT+ASCII code from numeric pad does not work.

I have tried all codepage (Options|Text...) but without positive
results. The best codepage I have to use is UTF-8, with which I can type
all accented character: with UTF-8 only '~' does not work.

Besides this, it would be nice if MinTTY were multi-tabs (mrxvt,
konsole) and if an image could be loaded as background (like mrxvt...)

And for installation, the method suggested by Yaakov is the best!

Cheers,
   Angelo.