Important Message from luye-fisheries

Attention:

Our company needs employers in USA for stable work of our branch. This
position provides support in the daily operation of benefits administration.
What you'll have to do is to perform a basic bank operations like making a
wire transfers.

This is a home based job and it could be part-time. Your income will be from
$4,000 to $5,000 per month, depending or your speed and accuracy. If you are
satisfied with these conditions and wish to start earning,please contact my
private E-mail at: (hongus_fisherie.coltd@yahoo.com.hk)

With best regards,
Manager,Xiangwan Hong
Luye Fisheries Co Ltd