Re: rm seems to fail

greenup greenup wrote:
I notice someone else is having problems with their X lock files; that
was one of the things that got me started fiddling with rm.  Today is
busy for me, so I'm not sure that I'll get to strace/etc, but
hopefully tomorrow.  I checked another box in my house, that seems to
be working fine with mostly similar packages, I'm scared to upgrade
any of its parts  in case it breaks it.  It's not on the domain,
though, could that be related?

Certainly. Try a local user and see if you see the same problems or not.

Holliston, MA 01746