Standard conformance for wide characters

I am forwarding this email from the boost mailing list.
I basically says that the next version of the boost filesystem library
(a well known library for C++ programming at www.boost.org) will not
compile on cygwin because of the lack of wide character support.
What can be done to make gcc/g++ standard conformant on this point so
that C++ programmers can continue to use cygwin?

F. Bron

boost-bounces@lists.boost.org a Ãcrit sur 13/01/2009 15:16:02 :