RE: Solved: Post-install hang

FWIW, I started a fresh Cygwin installation on my laptop before I left work
yesterday at about 1730 central European time. This morning it was finished
w/o any errors. Double-clicking the Cygwin icon on the desktop generates the
dreaded cygredline6-dll missing message as well.

Seems I was lucky to have the Cygwin install finish and work properly on my
stationary machine..
--
/Sorin