This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [1.7] rebaseall doesn't solve the problem
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 00:59:52 -0500
- Subject: Re: [1.7] rebaseall doesn't solve the problem
- References: <499F6682.email@example.com> <20090224100616.GC6035@calimero.vinschen.de> <49A85971.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20090228104337.GG19887@calimero.vinschen.de> <49A986B4.email@example.com> <20090228201625.GA8503@calimero.vinschen.de> <49A9AA0C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20090301102035.GB10046@calimero.vinschen.de>
Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Can you tweak the tool so I can test that next week?
Attached, with Dave's symbolic flagname option parsing included.
It's actually pretty standalone; you ought to be able to just do 'gcc -o
peflags peflags.c' to build it. I'll work on the peflagsall script after
the executable is a little more stable.
The version has been tested moderately, but I wouldn't say thoroughly.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html