1.7.0-44: program tries to import crc32 from cygwin1.dll

Hi there,

I compiled qemu 0.10.1 and linked it against the latest zlib from the
Cygwin packages and a libsdl compiled by cygwin.

However, when I try to run qemu.exe I receive an error message:

Program entry point crc32 was not found in library Cygwin1.dll
(translated from German)

I'm confused as I expected that crc32 is rather located in cygz.dll
(crc32() is in zlib.h). There's only one cygwin1.dll inside Cygwin's
/bin folder. qemu was linked with '-lz'. That doesn't make any sense
to me as something in the toolchain must have mixed up the library
calls.

Glad to hear from you,

Marcel